Monday, September 19, 2011

Music & ME Planning Stage

The problem with a new niche blog is you have to think of what and how it would be different from the rest. And more so if you have several blogs that your post jumbles up. But “the want” outscores any other problems or negativity. So here I am working on new themes and memes to make my Music & ME blog something old, new, borrowed and different. I told you my mind is jumbled.

I will make my Music&Meme every Wednesday because I will join Music Monday which will obviously be every Monday.

I thought of some themes and hope to follow

Sunday – Oldies But Goodies, songs from the 60s & 70s (and even earlier!)
Monday – Rhythm & Blues
Tuesday – Hard Rock
Wednesday – OPM, Original Pilipino Music (love your own mga kababayan ko!)
Thursday – Love Songs
Friday – New Wave
Saturday – FreeStyle, anything goes

I also have another meme in mind, A Shuffle A Day. I’ll put my iPod on Shuffle and the first thing that plays would be featured. A set of standard questions to be answered like how it relates to your mood, etc. As I’ve said it still is in the conceptualizing stage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment